About Burnette Insurance
Burnette Insurance Agency was founded in 1971 and has grown into one of the largest independently owned insurance agencies in Metro Atlanta with clients all over the United States.
The agency represents many fine companies and has access to several specialty insurance markets. Product offerings include property, liability professional liability, medical malpractice, group employee benefits, directors and officer’s liability, employment practices liability, workers compensation, worldwide transportation, global insurance programs and difficult products liability coverage.
You will find the largest and strongest employee benefit providers for products such as group medical, dental, disability, vision, 401k, profit sharing plans and global health coverage. If you are interested in payroll deduction products for life, disability, or dental, your employees can use Burnette to access fine companies such as AFLAC.
Burnette Insurance is endorsed by or has working relationships or active memberships with the following associations:
- Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
- Surface Mount Technology Association
- Technology Association of Georgia
- Women in Technology (WIT)
- Society of Human Resource Managers
- Women in Electronics (WIE)
- Hall County Chamber of Commerce
Burnette Insurance Mission Statement
"To serve our clients like we wish to be served. To put the needs of our clients and friends before our own and treat each client with the respect befitting an honored guest. We will endeavor to reduce the worry of protecting your material things from risk so that your time, thoughts and energy may be directed toward matters that are more important.”
This mission statement reflects the company's commitment to providing professionalism, dedication and excellence to our clients.
The mission statement is embodied in the following corporate objectives:
- Providing exceptional customer service through teamwork, positive attitudes, high moral ethics and superior communication with clients.
- Operating with clearly defined areas of expertise and dedicated management to support the delivery of exceptional products and excellent services to our clients.
- Encouraging all employees to upgrade their skills and technical knowledge through continuing education and completion of professional training programs.
- Operating and continually upgrading technology to achieve superiority in customer service and insurance coverage delivery.
- Representing insurance carriers that provide a broad range of insurance products and services that will match the needs and requirements of the firm's clients. Working only with clients where we have the expertise to deliver the highest level of professional assistance. Only representing insurance companies with the financial strength to maintain the highest levels of excellence in coverage, claims service and financial stability.
PLEDGE OF ETHICS
- TO THE PUBLIC WE SERVE: I Pledge to continuously strive to maintain the expertise necessary to protect my client’s interest and to live day by day with the thought that my needs will be met only after I have placed the needs of others first.
- TO THE COMPANIES WE REPRESENT: I pledge truth and the desire to fulfill my commitments to the greatest extent.
- TO OUR COMPETITORS: I pledge to compete in the same manner as I would like others to compete against me.
We are licensed to write insurance in the state of Georgia as Resident Agents. We hold licenses in many other states on a "non-resident" basis. Call or email if you are not in the State of Georgia.